4 bedroom bungalow for saleKingfisher Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough
- Field Views
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Garden
- 14'3 Master Bedroom
- Popular Location
*14'3 Master Bedroom
*Good Size Garden
*Off Road Parking
11' 2" x 13' 4" (3.40m x 4.06m). PVCu window to front, Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with worktop space over, split level double oven, fitted microwave, inset gas hob with hood over space for dishwasher and fridge, spotlights to ceiling, television point, wall mounted combi central heating boiler, radiator.
12' 9" x 9' 9" (3.89m x 2.97m). Double radiator.
9' 8" x 13' (2.95m x 3.96m). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, television and telephone point, wall mounted gas fire, two wall light points, double glazed sliding patio doors to:
8'0" x 8'0" (2.44m x 2.44m). Half brick PVCu construction, PVCU double glazed French doors to side, Ceramic tiled flooring.
Utility Room/ Breakfast Area
19' 6" x 8' 6" (5.94m x 2.59m). Half brick and PVCu construction with polycarbonate roof, inset ceramic single drainer sink unit with tap over, Ceramic tiled flooring, base unit and larder unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
14' 3" x 11' 7" (4.34m x 3.53m). PVCu double glazed window to front radiator, television point, fitted wardrobes.
10' 8" x 8' 8" (3.25m x 2.64m). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
7' 8" x 11' 9" (2.34m x 3.58m). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
8' 5" x 9' 9" (2.57m x 2.97m). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, former Garage which has been converted.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level WC and shower cubicle, heated towel rail, Ceramic tiled flooring.
Gated access to enclosed rear garden paved patio area, decked area, views over open fields, two garden sheds, timber gazebo, tap, security light.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56268898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.