3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWigman Road, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Offers Over £95,000**
- Semi-detached Property
- Corner Plot Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage With Ample Offstreet Parking
- Convenient Location
- Family Sized Rear Garden
**Offers Over of £95,000** William H Brown is please the welcome to the market this great sized three bedroomed, semi-detached house situated on Wigman Road in the NG8 area. This well presented property offers a garage ample offstreet parking and a good sized rear and front garden.
**Offers Over £95,000** William H Brown is please the welcome to the market this great sized three bedroomed, semi-detached house situated on Wigman Road in the NG8 area. This well presented property offers a garage ample offstreet parking and a good sized rear and front garden.
To the side of the property is an entrance porch accessed by a double glazed door with double glazed window to front. The porch way provides ample storage space and gives access to the kitchen with a door giving access to a downstairs WC with a small double glazed window.
With double glazed door leading in from the side elevation of the property into the plan lounge, wall mounted radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and stairs giving access to the first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.68m )
Large double glazed window to side, two wall mounted radiators, TV and telephone points, feature fireplace with brick surround and double internal doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Large double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and archway leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to side, sink drainer and roll top work surfaces. Gas oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating combi boiler and part tiled walls.
Stairs accessed from the ground floor with double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 12' 2" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator additional storage space and integral shelved storage unit.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 13' 6" ( 2.62m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator and built in cupboard with rail.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 9' 2" Max ( 2.62m x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to side, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb giving access to garage and drive with space for parking for multiple cars leading to lockable front gate.
To the rear of the property is a part lawned part paved garden.
With up and over doors and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.