3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlackbear Lane, Walsoken, Wisbech
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached bungalow
- In need of renovation & modernisation
- Three bedrooms
- Ample parking, car port & garage
- No upward chain!
PROJECT! Being sold with no upward chain is this detached bungalow that requires renovation & modernisation. Benefits include three bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, ample parking, garage and rear garden. An early viewing is advised!
Being sold with no upward chain is this detached bungalow that requires renovation & modernisation.
The accommodation includes three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and wc while outside provides ample parking, a carport, garage and a rear garden.
The property also benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating. An early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment!
Kitchen 19' 4" x 9' 5" ( 5.89m x 2.87m )
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.19m x 4.19m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. Go straight on at the traffic lights and take the next turning right into Old Lynn Road, then take the first turning left into Blackbear Lane. Continue along and the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.