3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWalton Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £250,000
- Stunning renovated bungalow in cul-de-sac location
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Impressive fitted kitchen with breakfast table
- Recently built 19 ft sun room
- Off road parking, garage & generous beautiful gardens
BE IMPRESSED!...A renovated and stunning bungalow that must be seen to appreciate. Located in a popular, quiet cul-de-sac. Immaculate throughout with 3 bedrooms, en-suite, impressive kitchen, lounge, utility, bathroom & recently built sun room. Outside provides beautiful gardens, garage & parking.
This renovated and stunning detached bungalow is situated perfectly in a small and popular cul-de-sac just off Walton Road. The accommodation is spacious and includes three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from having luxury units and an en-suite shower room. The kitchen is newly fitted and highly impressive with fitted units, two built-in ovens, hob, extractor, built-in dishwasher and a fitted breakfast table. There is a separate utility room with walk in storage cupboard. There is also a double aspect lounge, family bathroom and a newly built 19 ft sun room! The loft is partly boarded and has a pull down ladder and electric.
Outside is just as impressive with a driveway providing multiple off road parking and a garage to the front. There is a side gate giving access to the beautiful rear garden with a timber shed located down the side. The rear garden has an astro turf lawn, summer house, under cover seating area, pond with water feature and a large patio area. There is also a second garden to the other side of the conservatory with another seating area. Viewing is essential to appreciate this all round stunning bungalow - Call today to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.78m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.33m x 3.78m )
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
Sun Room 19' 3" x 10' 9" ( 5.87m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Garage 14' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.84m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town, continue to the mini roundabout and proceed straight on. At the traffic lights turn left into Walton Road. Follow the road round to the right and continue along where the property will be found in a private cul-de-sac on the right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.