4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCallington Road, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Period Property
- Stunning Panoramic Countryside & River Views
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room With Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Utility, Cloakroom & Boiler Room
- Off Road Parking
- GCH, Double Glazing & Triple Glazing
- Garden Studio With DG, Electric, Insulation & Broadband Connection
- Fantastic Rear Garden With Lawn & Decking
- Two Cellars
AGENTS COMMENT This spacious four bedroom period property offers generous accommodation throughout along with what surely must be some of the best river & countryside views in Saltash. Accommodation comprises; Lounge, dining room, modern kitchen & shower room, parking, garage, utility, boiler room, WC, garden studio, cellars & much more!
AREA DESCRIPTION Saltash is a picturesque town that lies just across the River Tamar from Plymouth and is often referred to as the "Gateway to Cornwall". The town centre itself provides many shops and the doctors, dentists, library and leisure centre are all close by. There are four primary schools, a college and secondary school, along with a local health centre, minor injuries hospital and many places of worship. South East Cornwall boasts many waterside villages such as St Germans and Cargreen, all within easy commuting distance to Saltash and the City of Plymouth.
Saltash is a busy and thriving town, with great transport links into Cornwall and along the A38 corridor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269786.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198011801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.