5 bedroom house for saleSt. Marys Grove, Chiswick, London
- Substantial Semi-detached Victorian house
- Five Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Pretty, mature rear garden
- 29'ft Double Reception Room
- Conservatory/Dining room
- Off street parking and garage
A striking five bedroom semi-detached Victorian house with its own self-contained `granny' flat located in this sought after residential road in the Grove Park area of Chiswick.
Unusually, for the area, this property also has 2-3 car off street parking. The house is presented for sale with many of its original features and includes a magnificent 29 foot double reception room.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with an airy conservatory/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, two-room unconverted basement, a large light and attractive master bedroom with air conditioning. The self-contained flat has kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The house has two further bathrooms.
To the rear there is a beautiful mature garden over 50 ft.
St Marys Grove is within walking distance of Chiswick mainline station, the shops and cafes of Fauconberg village are nearby, as is the river towpath on Strand on the Green. The renowned (and dog friendly) Chiswick Park is a short ride away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA163432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.