2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNeuk Crescent, Houston, JOHNSTONE
- 2 Bedroom semi detached villa
- Within popular school catchment
- Offered in move into condition
- Gas C/heat & D/glz. Garage
Two Bedroom semi detached villa. Offered in real move into condition. Lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and three piece family bathroom. Gas C/heat & D/glz. Garage. Popular school catchment. Viewing essential.
A generously proportioned two bedroom semi detached villa, offered in real move into condition by very proud current owners. The accommodation, set over two levels, gives a reception hallway to the front that encloses the stair and leads to the Lounge/diner, a bright and pleasing apartment that is flooded with natural daylight from the broad window to the front. The dining area views across the rear gardens and accesses the kitchen. The kitchen has matching wall and floor units with complementing worktops and included within the sale will be the hob, oven, extractor hood, washing machine, Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Upper level has two good sized bedrooms and a three piece white bathroom suite. Of course gas central heating and double glazing are provided for.
Monoblocked driveway leads to the garage and the rear gardens boast level lawns and are timber fence enclosed.
Lounge Area 10' 5" x 14' 5" ( 3.18m x 4.39m )
Dining Area 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 14' 6" ( 2.69m x 4.42m )
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56270926.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.