3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Road, West Walton, Wisbech
Sold STC £259,950
- Spacious detached house in popular Norfolk village
- Three double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms plus sun room
- Good size plot with ample parking & 40 ft workshop
- No upward chain!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious family home in the popular village of West Walton situated on a good sized plot including a 40 ft workshop. Also benefits from having 3 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, sun room and more! Keys available for viewing's - Don't miss out!
NO UPWARD CHAIN! A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home located in the popular Norfolk village of West Walton, close to schools, shop, post office, pub and good bus routes.
The accommodation is spacious throughout and benefits from having a fitted kitchen open plan to a dining room, two further reception rooms, sun room, utility room, three double bedrooms and a large bathroom including a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
The property is on a good sized plot and has a lawn and off road parking to the front. A gated entrance leads to more off road parking, a 40 ft workshop with power and light, a rear garden, summer house and timber shed. There are keys available in the office and the property is being sold with no upward chain. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Living Room 12' 7" max x 12' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.71m )
Sitting Room 12' 7" max x 12' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.71m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 9' ( 3.71m x 2.74m )
Sun Room 14' x 7' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.21m )
Utility Room 11' 6" x 7' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.21m )
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" max x 9' ( 3.68m max x 2.74m )
Bathroom 15' 2" max x 8' 11" ( 4.62m max x 2.72m )
Workshop 40' x 30' ( 12.19m x 9.14m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue out of town and at the mini roundabout proceed straight on. At the next set of traffic lights turn left signposted West Walton. Continue along and upon entering the village take note of the church immediately in front of you and turn right into School Road. Follow this road along and then turn left into St Marys Road where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56270971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.