3 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Wakering Road, Barling Magna, Southend-on-Sea
Withdrawn from Market £500,000
- Superior extended cottage with excellent accommodation
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two receptions
- Outstanding plot extending to approximately one acre
- Well presented, many character features
- Superb living kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining room
- Popular location close local facilities and services including primary school
- Wonderful walks around nearby estuary
- Convenient for Southend and railway station
- Viewing highly recommended. Click below to see the brochure
This delightful three-bedroom property, located in the pretty village of Barling Magna, is a wonderfully welcoming family home with light and spacious reception rooms and a newly extended designer kitchen that has French doors out to the garden. Dating back to the late 1800s, period fireplaces and original doors add real charm, whilst outside you can enjoy the space and freedom of the one-acre paddock to the rear, which offers far-reaching views out across the countryside to the Barling Hall Creek in the distance and perfect for the equestrian enthusiast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56271037.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.