5 bedroom detached house for saleNevern Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
- A Substantial, Impressively Presented Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Being the Former Yuill Homes Showhouse
- Offering Versatile Accommodation Over Three Floors Including Two Delightful Mezzanine Rooms Approached From Bedrooms Two & Three
- Providing a Generous Lounge with Bay Window to the Front & Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Separate Dining Room Leading to the Pleasant Rear Garden Room
- Breakfast Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden & an Opening to the Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Five Bedrooms on the First Floor with the Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Delightful Family Bathroom with Refitted White Suite & Attractive Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
A Substantial, Impressively Presented Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Being the Former Yuill Homes Showhouse.
Offering Versatile Accommodation Over Three Floors Including Two Delightful Mezzanine Rooms Approached From Bedrooms Two and Three.
With double glazed entrance door, radiator, Karndean flooring, under stairs cupboard and staircase to the first floor.
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator and Karndean flooring.
6.65m x 3.05m
measured into bay. Living flame effect gas fire set in a feature surround with inset and hearth. Two radiators, coving and double glazed bay window to the front. Double doors to
3.25m x 2.82m
Radiator, coving and double doors to
3.3m x 2.18m
Double radiator, double glazed windows and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
2.8m x 1.96m
Radiator, Karndean flooring and double glazed French doors to the rear garden. Opening to
3.15m x 2.6m
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops and a Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge, Karndean flooring, double glazed window, radiator and door to
2.6m x 1.52m
Wall mounted Baxi Platinum boiler, fitted Stainless steel sink unit, radiator and side access door.
With double glazed window, double radiator, built in cupboard and staircase to the second floor.
4.37m x 3.05m
measured into bay. Built in double wardrobe, radiator and double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Double depth shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, double glazed window, downlights and Karndean flooring.
3.6m x 3.25m
Radiator, double glazed window, attractive vaulted ceiling and staircase leading to Mezzanine room one.
2.7m x 2.6m
Radiator, double glazed window, vaulted ceiling and staircase leading to Mezzanine room two.
3m x 2.6m
Radiator and double glazed window.
2.72m x 1.96m
Radiator and double glazed window.
2.06m x 1.68m
Refitted white three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit and semi recessed low level WC. Attractive wall tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail, double glazed window and downlights.
With loft hatch and two built in cupboards.
Mezzanine Room One
3.6m to balustrade x 3.25m - 11'10 to balustrade x 10'8. Radiator and two Velux windows. Staircase leading down to bedroom two.
Mezzanine Room Two
3.6m to balustrade x 2.6m - 11'10 to balustrade x 8'6. Radiator and Velux window. Staircase leading down to bedroom three.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with double width driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a generous decked area.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56272228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.