3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £700,000
- Four point external CCTV, Underfloor heating throughout ground floor (4 zone), Worcester WAVE smart control for central heating, Bowers & Wilkes speakers with wireless Sonos control
- Solid oak front door and frame leading to hallway comprising tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard housing media hub (Sky,wifi,Sonos,cctv,ufh) and staircase to first floor
- Living room with triple glazed front aspect window, Dimplex Aquamist fireplace, built in Samsung surround sound, ornate coving and power points
- Kitchen/diner family room with matching wall and base units, quartz work tops and splash back, centre island with quartz work top and Elica Celestial extractor fan, tiled floor with underfloor h...
- Guest cloakroom with low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls
- Landing with triple glazed side aspect window, storage cupboard housing boiler and loft access
- Bedroom 1 with triple glazed front aspect window, feature radiator and built in wardrobes; Bedroom 2 with triple glazed rear aspect window, feature radiator and ornate coving; Bedroom 3 with tri...
- Family bathroom/wet room offering tiled floor, walk in shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls and triple glazed front aspect window
- Rear garden with two Indian sandstone patio areas, artificial lawn, raised planters, lighting to patio and garden on timers, fences to side and rear, rear access. Double glazed summer house with...
- Frontage with block paved drive
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate both the scale and the quality of the refurbishment which has been undertaken on this superb 3 bedroom semi detached home -call now to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56277670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6274952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.