2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDunscombe Park, James Reckitt Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Gardens & Garage
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000. MODERN TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED IN AN EXCLUSIVE RARELY AVAILABLE CUL-DE-SAC DEVELOPMENT- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!!!
A modern style rarely available two bedroom semi detached true bungalow with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac position adjacent to the historic tree lined conservation area of Garden Village, served by shops- Holderness Road, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb and rarely available opportunity to purchase a bungalow in this desirable location. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!!
With double glazed door and double glazed screen to side, cloaks cupboard, radiator and coving.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.83m max x 3.86m max )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, coving and glazed panelled door.
Fitted Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.39m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, extractor fan, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, radiator, double glazed window, coving and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" excluding wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 3.48m excluding wardrobes x 2.87m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, coving and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Electric shower in cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, shaver socket, ceramic tiled flooring, range of built in wall cupboards and door.
With coving and trap door access via ladder to partially boarded roof space.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with flower and shrub beds.
To the rear is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, greenhouse, paved patio area, brick built wall/timber fence forming boundary. An adjacent vehicle driveway with brick built detached single garage (17' x 8' 6" internal measurements) with pitch tiled roof, window, personnel door, light, power point and remote controlled electric up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56278234.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.