3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorley Road, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Bathroom upstairs
- Guest WC
- Central heating (where specified)
- Double glazing (where specified)
SPACIOUS THREE BED, TWO RECEPTIONS AND DRIVEWAY WITH BATHROOM UPSTAIRS! Viewing comes highly recommended with this well proportioned mid-terraced property set on the popular Morley Road. Call the sales team to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
This is a spacious three bedroom mid-terrace property, with two receptions, well proportioned kitchen, guest WC. three double bedrooms, family bathroom, low maintenance garden and driveway. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation, and door into;
Doors off to:
Lounge 8' 11" x 14' 5" into bay ( 2.72m x 4.39m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 12' 2" plus door recess ( 3.66m x 3.71m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 7' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, gas oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin and central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.77m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 10' plus door recess ( 2.29m x 3.05m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with vanity storage and WC.
Courtyard style rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56278864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.