2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePauls Lane, Overstrand, Cromer
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout & Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Mature Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
This well presented detached bungalow is spacious throughout, set in the popular coastal village Overstrand. Boasting a spacious lounge/diner, conservatory and two double bedrooms. With a garage, driveway parking, and a large mature and established garden.
This well presented spacious detached bungalow is set in the sought after coastal village of Overstrand, a favourite destination of the late Sir Winston Churchill. Overstrand has a lovely beach and seafront, a Primary School, village shop, pub-restaurant, hotel and transport links, it is also very close to the Royal Cromer Golf Course. The property consists of a spacious lounge/diner, conservatory, kitchen, cloakroom, shower room and two double bedrooms. The rear garden has to be seen, it is large and established with a paved patio area, and a path leading to the pagoda with roses. There are various shrubs, planting areas, fruit trees and an outside tap. There are two sheds (both with electric and light), a summer house and greenhouse. To the front of the property there is a lawned area with shrubs and borders, and a concrete drive with plenty of parking and access to the garage.
With a single glazed entrance door to the side aspect and double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and carpet. Storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 19' 5" x 16' 9" ( 5.92m x 5.11m )
L Shaped Room
With two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Double glazed Patio doors and full length side panel windows leading into the conservatory. Electric fire with brick and tiled mantle. Wall lights and two radiators. Telephone and television points. Carpet. Door into kitchen.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Of timber construction. With light, television point and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.34m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Double Rangemaster style cooker with stainless steel cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to;
With double doors and side panel windows to the side of the property.
With a shower cubicle and hand wash basin with wall mounted vanity unit above and shaver point. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Fully tiled and slate tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a low level WC and hand wash basin. Fully tiled and laminate wood flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator and carpet. Television and telephone points.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator and carpet. Telephone and television points.
With up and over door. Power, light and water tap. Gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
To the front of the property there is gate opening to a driveway providing ample parking and access to the garage. There is a lawn with established shrubs and mature trees.
The large and established rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully fenced with gates to either side to access the front of the property. There is a paved patio seating area and path leading to the pagoda with roses. There are various shrubs, planting areas and mature trees including a plum tree, and an outside tap. There are two sheds (both with electric and light), a greenhouse and summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.