3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Andrews Street, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional semi detached family home
- 3 bedrooms & study room
- Private garden to rear
- Formal lounge, kitchen with dining area
- GCH & D.G
*SSTC* Traditional semi detached villa in the town of Kilmarnock with garden grounds to front and rear. Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen with dining area, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a study room. GCH, D.G.
*SSTC* A traditional semi detached property with flexible accommodation, period features, requires some refurbishment and modernisation, and comes with a good sized garden to rear. The property sits on an elevated position and lies close to the heart of the town of Kilmarnock.
The family home has an entrance vestibule, reception hall, formal lounge, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with three piece suite, over bath shower and a single bedroom; all on the lower floor.
On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms and a study room, which had previously been used as a child's bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Reception Hall 17' 2" x 4' 11" ( 5.23m x 1.50m )
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.32m x 4.37m )
Kitchen/dining 15' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 12' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 8' x 8' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.49m )
Study Room 7' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280283.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.