4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDe La Warr Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Semi-detached house
- Four bedrooms with one en suite
- Double garage
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer to the market this well presented semi-detached house, located adjacent to Ravenside Retail Park and within 1.3 miles of Bexhill Train Station and Bexhill Town Centre. The property further benefits from having a double garage and off road parking.
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer to the market this well presented semi-detached house, located adjacent to Ravenside Retail Park and within 1.3 miles of Bexhill Train Station and Bexhill Town Centre. Accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms with one having an en suite, a separate WC and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens, a double garage and off road parking for multiple vehicles. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all of this properties merits.
Having a double glazed door and window to the front.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, two double glazed windows to the front and a double glazed window to the side aspect and an under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 14' into bay ( 4.09m max x 4.27m into bay )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Dining Room 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed door to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Store Room/ Utility room 4' 11" x 12' 7" ( 1.50m x 3.84m )
Having space for a fridge/freezer and a tumble dryer.
Kitchen 18' 2" max x 8' 3" ( 5.54m max x 2.51m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, a built in cupboard, a larder, a radiator, a double glazed door to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access with ladder.
Potential to covert into a bedroom subject to necessary planning permission.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 13' 5" plus recess ( 4.17m x 4.09m plus recess )
Having a double window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors to the garden and a radiator.
Having a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 16' 8" into bay ( 3.56m max x 5.08m into bay )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect with sea views and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 11" plus recess ( 3.73m x 3.33m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect with views of the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 9' max ( 2.31m x 2.74m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in cupboard and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wash hand basin and a WC.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a bath with mixer taps and shower above, a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, a WC, a store cupboard and a radiator.
Having a driveway for multiple vehicles.
Having access to rear driveway into Glassenbury Drive providing parking for three cars, an area of lawn, a pond, mature trees and shrubs including Pear, Apple, Cherries and Plums.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.