3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCannerby Lane, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- 19 ft Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Extended Lounge
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Garage & Driveway
**WELL PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW** With a 19 ft Kitchen/ Dining Room, 20 ft Lounge, Detached Garage and Enclosed Private Rear Garden. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!
This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, extended lounge, 19 ft kitchen/ dining room, three double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential to appreciate this property which is being sold with no onward chain.
Front entrance door, radiator, airing cupboard, wood effect flooring, access to loft space which is boarded and has a ladder and velux window.
Lounge 20' x 10' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.30m )
Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden and uPVC double glazed side window, two radiators, TV point, feature gas living flame wood burner effect fire, set into fireplace and hearth, door to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' x 12' 3" ( 5.79m x 3.73m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas or electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights, radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden, Karndean flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" into bay narrowing to 9' 7" min x 8' 11" ( 3.61m into bay narrowing to 2.92m min x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with power shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed side window, ceiling spotlights.
To the front of the property there is a garden area with various shrubs and an access pathway to the front door. To the side of the property there is a shingled driveway which provides off road parking and this leads down to the garage which measures 14 ft 10 in x 8 ft 2 in, has an electric up and over front door, power, light and door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders, outside lighting and patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fourth right into Cannerby Lane, where the bungalow can be found on your left hand side just past the shops. Ref: 1740.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.