3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Martins Road, Thorngumbald, Hull
Sold STC £129,950
- Well Presented Modern Style Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Vehicle Driveway (shared) & Garage
- Convenient Village Location
Three bedroom chalet style semi-detached bungalow in convenient village location with re-fitted kitchen and bathroom - view now to avoid disappointment!
Three bedroom semi-detached chalet style bungalow briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and bow window, re-fitted dining kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. To the first floor is one bedroom. There are gardens to front and rear of the property with shared vehicle side driveway and garage.
With double glazed residential door, radiator, cloaks cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
With double glazed bow style window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating living flame gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and glazed panel door.
Re-Fitted Dining Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Re-fitted dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminated work surfaces with splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap, built in peninsula style breakfast bar, gas cooker point, filter cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built in storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed picture window, coving to ceiling and double glazed door.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
With double glazed bow style window, radiator and classic style door.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
With double glazed picture window, radiator and classic style door.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
Re-fitted shower room with fully tiled walls, white suite comprising of plumbed shower in cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering, double glazed casement window with pattered glass and classic style door.
With built in storage cupboard, radiator and access to roof void housing gas fired central heating unit/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
With double glazed casement window, radiator and classic style door.
Open plan lawned garden with feature flowering cherry tree.
Lawned garden to the rear with decorative gravelled beds, two paved patio areas, timber shed, cold water tap, electric point, light and timber fence forming boundary.
Vehicle side driveway (shared) with light leading to single garage (19'9" x 9'2" internal measurements) light, power point, casement window, personal door and vehicular up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 327913
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.