2 bedroom terraced house for saleBakers Row, NEWMARKET
- Flint Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Fully enclosed rear garden
Situated just a short distance from the town centre, close to all local amenities and train station. which provides regular services into Cambridge and Bury St. Edmund's. The A14 trunk road is located on the edge of the town giving access to Cambridge and London via the M11.
A charming and beautifully presented flint fronted cottage located only moments from the town centre, standing within a cluster of similar properties.
Surprisingly spacious and offered for sale in good decorative order, the property benefits from a generous sized lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. Further benefits include: gas fired heating and double glazing.
Externally the property offers a fully enclosed rear garden with brick paved patio area and a raised pergola area laid to decking.
With Circular single glazed opaque window to side aspect, spotlight to ceiling, wood effect flooring and door to:
Lounge 12' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.12m )
With wood effect flooring, TV point, phone point, power points, radiator with cover, coved ceiling, two recess display areas, upvc double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and archway through to:
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Wood effect flooring, radiator and stairs leading up to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 6' 2" ( 4.06m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, upvc double glazed door to rear aspect, sky light and spotlights to ceiling, wood effect flooring, radiator, breakfast bar, gas hob and oven with extractor hood over, tiled splashback, 1½ bowl sink, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
Wood effect flooring, sky light and door to:
Wood effect flooring, radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, and paneled bath with shower attachment.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.25m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Front garden laid to shingle with brick paving leading to porch and low level wall with gated access.
Rear garden with brick paved patio area with raised pergola area laid to decking and enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.