2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeads Road, HULL
Guide Price £85,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area With Patio Doors
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Gardens & Garage
SPACIOUS DESIGN PROPERTY WITH GARDENS AND GARAGE IN A PROMINENT POSITION- VIEW EARLY!!!!
A modern style two bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in a prominent position forming part of this popular/convienent location, served by good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a deceptively spacious property which must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side and radiator.
Through Lounge 22' x 14' 7" max narrowing to 7' 10" ( 6.71m x 4.45m max narrowing to 2.39m )
With double glazed bow style window, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, feature plasma style built in electric fire, radiator, ceiling rose, coving and door.
With double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, ceiling rose and coving.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.62m )
With fully tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven, filter cooker hood, built in fridge and freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, double glazed window, feature ceramic tiled effect laminated floor covering and double glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" excluding wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 2.97m excluding wardrobes x 2.64m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 18' max narrowing to 14' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.49m max narrowing to 4.47m x 2.97m )
With two double glazed windows, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, coving and door.
With splash back tiling, white period style suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, two double glazed windows with patterned glass, vinyl floor covering, coving and door.
With built in storage cupboard and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with decking area, paved patio area, summer house, cold water tap, light, brick built garage (17' 10" x 11' Internal measurements) having light, power point, two windows, personnel door and vehicular up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.