Land for saleBrynview Avenue, Ystrad Mynach
- Building Plot (3 Detached Homes)
- Superb Investment Opportunity
- Full Planning Permission Approved
- Excellent Location Close to Amenities
- Planned Parking & Gardens
- No Chain
- Application No. - 14/0847/FULL
Roberts & Co are delighted to offer this superb opportunity to acquire a parcel of land for development in Ystrad Mynach, benefitting from excellent access to all local amenities, including transport links via road and rail, shops, schooling, leisure facilities and the recently opened Hospital.
The land benefits from full planning consent for three striking architecturally designed, detached homes with accommodation set over three storeys, each with gardens and ample parking. The site is just under half an acre and benefits from an attractive ‘no through-road’ position.
Details of the planning permission are available on the planning portal at www.caerphilly.gov.uk with reference number 14/0847/FULL and further details including plans, proposed site layout and 3D renderings are available by contacting our office.
Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make enquiries to Caerphilly County Council Planning Department (www.caerphilly.gov.uk) before making any transactional decision.
Property ref: 121_1621_4261623
Street view 2
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4261623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.