3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnetts Lane, Brownhills
- Superbly Presented Modern Semi-Detached
- Easy Access to the M6 Toll & A5
- Off Road Parking
- Fitted Kitchen
- Guest Cloakroom
- Attractive Lounge/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Popular Modern Development
VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME LOCATED ON A MODERN DEVELOPMENT WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF M6 TOLL....GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING. Goodchilds are pleased to offer this attractive and modernised three bedroom semi-detached property located in a popular area of Brownhills close to the High Street, several primary schools and the A5 and M6 Toll roads. Benefiting from off road parking, side garage and delightful rear garden.
Entrance Hall - Under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and guest WC.
Fitted Kitchen - 7'5''x 9'1'' - Fitted kitchen with ample units, space for appliances and window to the front
Lounge/Diner - 16'5''max x 15'5''max - Spacious, contemprorary style lounge, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, space for a dining table and chairs
First Floor Landing - Loft access hatch
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56281444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26529716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Brownhills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.