2 bedroom apartment for saleEversfield Place, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Top Floor Seafront Apartment with Lift
- Superb Elevated Sea Views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Reception Room with Juliet Style Balcony
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this two bedroom top floor apartment which is accessed via a lift and enjoys superb elevated views to the sea and over the seafront promenade whilst being within ease of access to local amenities and the mainline station at St Leonards Warrior Square. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain, double glazing, gas fired central heating and affords well appointed internal accommodation comprising via the communal entrance, private entrance lobby, hallway, main reception room with a Juliet style balcony, adjoining modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Unlikely to remain on the open market for any length of time early viewings are strongly encouraged via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 11' x 10' -
Bedroom 2 - 9' x 8'10 -
Reception 1 - 13' x 11'10 -
Reception 2 - 7' x 6' Bathroom -
Kitchen - 10' x 4' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56282842.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26532428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.