2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlton Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious Two Bedroom Terrace
- Extremely Well Presented
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Sought After Redoubt Area
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£250,000
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£250,000
Spacious & well presented two bedroom terraced house in the sought after Redoubt area. Offering two reception rooms, large kitchen & bathroom & two double bedrooms with courtyard garden to rear. Ideally located close to the seafront, town centre & bus routes.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£250,000
Redoubt. Spacious & well presented two bedroom terraced house in the sought after Redoubt area. Ideally located in a popular road close to the seafront, main bus routes, town centre and train station. The property offers spacious, bright and very well presented accommodation throughout. Comprising of two reception rooms and modern kitchen downstairs and two double bedrooms and large bathroom upstairs. To the rear is an easy to maintain courtyard garden. Viewings are strongly recommended to avoid missing out on this supeb terraced home.
Door to front into entrance hall with radiator.
Dining Room 15' 3" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.65m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Living Room 14' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.92m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink, gas oven, gas hob, integral washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, radiator, door to the garden and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Stairs rising from ground floor up to first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Courtyard garden with mixed borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56282896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.