4 bedroom detached house for saleTadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon, Swindon
Sold STC £455,000
- BRAND NEW DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuites plus Bathroom
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Integrated Kitchen/ breakfast room with appliances
- Garage & Driveway, Front & Rear Gardens
THE CALDER is a four bedroom detached family house with GARAGE and DRIVEWAY PARKING.
This well designed and proportioned home provides Integrated Kitchen/Family Room with built in appliances, 3 Reception Rooms, Bathroom, 2 En-suites & Ensuite Dressing Room. Part Exchange Considered.
Allen & Harris is delighted to be associated with Tadpole Garden Village; a collection of stunning. high specification 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses on the outskirts of the pretty Wiltshire Village of Blunsdon. Set within an abundance of quiet, tranquil and open countryside with spectacular panoramic views.
This exciting and innovative development will become a distinct community of nearly 1700 homes set within a 179 hectare rural location.
Charaterised by open, tree-lined avenues, large front and rear gardens and generous on-plot parking; Tadpole Garden Village will also boast a local centre for its community, retail and convenience facilities, Primary School, play areas including cricket pitch, pedestrian and cycle networks, mature and managed hedgerows, ponds and resident-only private allotments all in keeping with Crest Nicholson’s drive to provide a Garden Village inspired scheme with Community at its heart.
Key Features of the home include:
* Highly efficient gas fired condensing boiler, * Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, * Built in double or single under oven from Bosch *, Stainless steel low energy lighting to illuminate your preparation * Soft close cupboards and doors to these stylish Paula Rosa Manhattan kitchens * Full height Porcelanosa tiling around the shower and bath, as well as to all other walls with fitted sanitaryware * TV/FM and Sky+ points to the living room and master bedroom
Living Room 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Study 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' x 14' 1" ( 4.88m x 4.29m )
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' ( 4.62m x 3.05m )
En-Suite Dressing Room
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
Garage And Drive
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.