3 bedroom terraced house for saleLairgate, Beverley
Sold STC £110,000
- Guide Price: £110,000 - £120,000
- Offered With No Chain
- Unbeatable Central Beverley Location
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Dressing Room
- Low Maintenance Courtyard Garden
Guide Price: £110,000 - £120,000. Don't miss this mid-terrace family home in an OUTSTANDING CENTRAL LOCATION with NO CHAIN offering huge potential as a family home. Includes open plan living and dining room, fitted kitchen, lobby, TWO BEDROOMS & DRESSING ROOM, bathroom & low maintenance garden!
Situated in an unbeatable central location just a stone's throw away from the local shops and amenities in Beverley, this mid-terrace house requires some modernisation but offers huge potential as a family home. With accommodation comprising entrance porch with laminate flooring, open plan living and dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lobby, two bedrooms and an additional dressing room, plus family bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance courtyard garden. Offered to the market with no chain, early viewing is advised.
With laminate flooring and front door.
Dining Room 12' 3" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.73m max x 3.61m max )
With double-glazed front window.
Living Room 12' 1" x 9' 9" max plus recess ( 3.68m x 2.97m max plus recess )
With stairs to first floor and fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 11' 8" ( 2.97m x 3.56m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, and double-glazed rear window.
With tiled floor and door to courtyard.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, electric heater ad double-glazed side window.
Bedroom One 10' 7" plus recess x 12' 3" ( 3.23m plus recess x 3.73m )
With storage cupboard and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.71m max x 2.87m max )
With storage cupboard and double-glazed rear window.
Dressing Room 9' 7" x 4' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.42m )
With side window.
Rear courtyard laid to concrete set within walled and fenced perimeters. With rear gated access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56283466.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.