2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCheltenham Gardens, Hedge End, Southampton
- End Of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Driveway With Off Road Parking
Two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a cul-de-sac location in Grange Park. The property is situated within close proximity of Hedge End rail station, schools and motor junctions. The property lounge kitchen, rear garden and driveway providing off road parking. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Front door leading to entrance hall, radiator and doors to:
Lounge 11' 10" x 16' 7" ( 3.61m x 5.05m )
Patio doors leading to rear garden, two radiators and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of wall and base units, work surface, splash back tiling and space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/ freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge to landing, loft hatch and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking, flower and shrub borders and outside tap.
Patio area adjacent to the property, raised lawn area, timber shed with power and lighting, and pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56283574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.