1 bedroom flat for saleHamble Lane, Hamble, Southampton
Sold STC £120,000
- One Bedroom Retirement Property
- First Floor
- Communal Area And Allocated Parking
One bedroom first floor warden assisted apartment is only minutes away from the historic village centre. The property comprises a double bedroom, lounge and bathroom and also benefits from a landscaped communal gardens, a resident’s lounge and guest accommodation. A viewing is highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Front door leading to entrance hall, two built in cupboards, storage heater and doors to:
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 10" ( 5.94m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, doors leading to balcony, feature electric fire place and storage heater.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base unit, work surfaces, splash back tiling, integrated electric oven, gas hobs and space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and built in wardrobes.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Landscaped communal gardens, residents lounge and allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56283580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.