3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGainsborough Crescent, Eastbourne
Sold STC £214,950
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR PAINTERS ESTATE LOCATION
- BENEFITS FROM A GARAGE
- `WELL PRESENTED LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Family home located in the SOUGHT AFTER Painters Estate in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout, GARAGE and extended accommodation.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in the POPULAR Painters Estate in Eastbourne. Boasting EXTENDED accommodation throughout with TWO BATHROOMS, Well presented living accommodation and a GARAGE. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
An extended entrance porch providing a dining hall with door to the front aspect, windows to the front aspect either side of the door, tiled flooring leading to carpet, radiator, ample space for coats and shoes, leading through into the lounge.
Lounge 23' 1" x 13' 4" ( 7.04m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, sliding patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, fireplace with feature brick built surround, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, large under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Shower Room ( Ground Floor )
Comprising a wet room style shower which is fully accessible and on a flat level, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, loft access, airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 5" to the front of the wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.87m to the front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in fitted range of cupboards, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 2" To the front of the wardrobes ( 3.20m x 2.79m To the front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, spotlighting, built in mirror fronted storage cupboard, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area, further shingled area, mature shrub borders, gated side access and a fence surround.
Having a pathway leading to the front of the property.
Having an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56283616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.