2 bedroom terraced house for saleRowley Hill Street, Worcester, WR2
Sold STC £170,000
- ** STAR BUY **
- Extended Victorian terraced property
- Spacious accommodation to the ground floor
- Three reception rooms
- Two bed plus converted loft room (used as a bedroom)
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Secured onward chain
- Close to local amenities
- Gas central heating
***ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY C J HOLE*** An extended Victorian terrace property located in a popular residential area convenient to local schools and amenities. The accommodation to the ground floor offers dining room, living room, modern fitted kitchen plus a useful further reception room with patio doors leading to the low maintenance rear garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs leading to the converted loft room currently used as an additional bedroom.
The property benefits further from gas central heating and is offered with a secured onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56283712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.