3 bedroom terraced house for saleBolton Street, Ramsbottom, Bury, Lancs, BL0 9HY
- Stone built terraced property
- In need of full modernsation
- Excellent investment potential
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ramsbottom village centre
JH Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer for sale this period property located within Ramsbottom village centre within a short walking distance of all local amenities and attractions. The property requires a full programme of modernisation and improvement throughout but offers an excellent investment opportunity and maintains many of its original features. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch leading to a large entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. To the first floor the property offers a large hallway with skylight and loft access, three good sized double bedrooms and a large main bathroom. Outside the property is pavement fronted with an enclosed yard to the rear.
From our Ramsbottom office on Square Street, turn left at the end of the road onto Bridge Street. At the traffic lights, take a right hand turning into Bolton Street. The property is located after approximately 500 metres on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56284306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JH Sales and Lettings, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.