4 bedroom detached house for saleChaplin Drive, Headcorn
Withdrawn from Market £399,950
- Village Cul-de-sac Location
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan, Living and Dining Room
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom/Utility
- Garage And Driveway For Four Cars
- Close To Centre Of The Village
Located in this quiet cul de sac, only a short stroll to the centre of the village is this deceptively spacious four bedroom link detached family home. With bright and spacious accommodation, from the hallway and ground floor toilet/utility room to the fabulous open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room opening out into the garden. To the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
With private west facing garden to rear predominantly laid to lawn with paved seating area and mature planting. The property offers garage beside and off street parking for four cars to the front.
The village of Headcorn offers a wide mix of local shops, pubs and restaurants, including the popular George Public House as well as Post Office, traditional bakers, butchers and florists. With Sainsburys Local and Costcutter Grocery Store, there is a modern Doctors Surgery and chemist, several hairdressers and the village hall providing a vibrant hub for many clubs and societies. There are good transport links, with mainline train station into London Charing Cross as well as regular buses into both Tenterden and Maidstone with their greater shopping and leisure facilities
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.