2 bedroom flat for saleDownlands Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Collington area
- Communal garden
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat located in the Collington area of Bexhill situated within 0.3 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat located in the Collington area of Bexhill situated within 0.3 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities, within 0.2 miles from Bexhill Downs, half a mile of Collington Railway Station and approximately 1 mile from Bexhill Seafront and Bexhill Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from having a communal garden. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Access via private entrance. Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, an airing cupboard and a heater.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a WC.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m x 3.61m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 2" plus recess ( 2.21m x 1.88m plus recess )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a double sink drainer, a pantry and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 3.94m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a heater.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.35m x 3.02m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a heater.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath with shower above, a wash hand basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56285191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.