4 bedroom detached house for saleRoyden Way, Fleggburgh, Great Yarmouth
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Lounge/ Diner
- Self contained annexe
- Double garage and driveway
This detached house with annexe needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The main property offers a large lounge/diner, kitchen, four bedrooms (with en suite to two of the bedrooms and a self contained kitchen off one) and a family bathroom.
This deceptively spacious and light airy detached house needs to be viewed to be appreciated. The main property offers a large lounge/diner, kitchen, four bedrooms (with en suite to two of the bedrooms and a self contained kitchen off one) and a family bathroom. There is also an annexe which is fully self contained and made up of a double bedroom with en suite and an open plan kitchen,/diner/lounge The annexe has potential usage for holiday/residential let. There is a rear garden, a garage and driveway.
Lounge 17' 1" x 22' 11" ( 5.21m x 6.99m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side aspect, radiator, woodburner with backburner, oak stairs and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 18' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.56m x 3.63m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces, part tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and electric oven and hob with cooker hood above. There is plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Landing 6' 5" x 22' 2" ( 1.96m x 6.76m )
With two skylights and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 15' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.72m )
With a double glazed dormer window to the front aspect and a radiator. Includes a separate kitchen:-
6' x 11'
With fitted base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a fridge and a built in oven.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 15' 7" ( 3.28m x 4.75m )
With a double glazed dormer window to the rear aspect, loft access, radiator and en suite:-
With a four piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower cubicle. Part tiled with laminate flooring, a radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled with tiled flooring, an extractor fan and radiator. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a double glazed door to the front aspect, storage cupboard and a door to the lounge.
Lounge/ Kitchen 18' x 13' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.99m )
Kitchen area -
Tiled with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and electric oven and hob. Double glazed wondow to the side aspect and a radiator.
Lounge area -
With a double glazed patio door to the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 17' 5" ( 3.18m x 5.31m )
With double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, a radiator and en suite:-
En Suite -
With a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and walk in shower cubicle. Fully tiled with a window to the side aspect.
With a patio area and steps to the grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56285257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.