3 bedroom detached house for saleSturdee Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £265,000
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LANGNEY POINT LOCATION
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
An opportunity to acquire this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY home located in the POPULAR Langney Point area of Eastbourne. Boasting SPACIOUS accommodation throughout with OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE and a LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point location. Boasting SPACIOUS Yet Versatile living accommodation throughout with OFF ROAD PARKING, a GARAGE and a LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. Offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN an early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Sliding door to the front aspect leading into the entrance hall.
Door to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 6" ( 4.78m x 4.42m )
Having french sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the conservatory, under stairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space for washing machine further space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, door through to the inner hallway.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.00m x 1.88m )
a UPVC constructed conservatory overlooking the garden with double doors to the side aspect.
Located on the inner hallway with a door to the rear aspect leading into the garden, comprising enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and a window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from the ground floor to first floor landing,
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in sliding wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in full length wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising bath, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Separate W C
Comprising low level W C, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
A landscaped rear garden with a paved seating area, brick built shrub borders, various fruit trees and plants, outside tap, gated side access and a timber shed.
Located at the front of the property having off road parking for several vehicles, hardstanding area. The garage benefits from an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56285260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.