2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleButtermere, Great Notley, Braintree
Sold STC £250,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Situated off White Court
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Driveway for Two Cars
- Detached Garage
- Large Rear Garden
A well presented two bedroom semi detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac location in the much sought after location of White Court with excellent access to the A120 and A131.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway for two cars leading to a detached garage and a large rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, opaque double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to;
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.33m x 1.80m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
Access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobe, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold shower with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls.
Commencing with a patio area leading to a lawn area, further seating area, gated side access to the driveway, door to garage, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Driveway to side providing parking for 2 cars leading to a garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56285263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.