Land for salePLOT 101, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, FY4
Removed 2.2 ac. | POA
- 2.2 acres (0.89 hectares)
- FREEHOLD LAND
- 2.2 ACRES IN TOTAL OR 4 X PLOTS c. 0.5 ACRES EACH
- ENTERPRISE ZONE BENEFITS AVAILABLE (SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS)
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT LAND FOR SALE
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DESIGN & BUILD
- VARIETY OF POTENTIAL USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- LOCATED ON BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK
- ALL INTEREST & ENQUIRIES INVITED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer these plots of land for sale.
- Plots A, B, C & D available separately, plot sizes 0.5 / 0.55 acres per plot
- Whole 2.2 acres also available
- Design & Build opportunities considered
- All tenant requirements also invited
- Area of site circa 0.79 Acres (0.32 Hectares)
- Located on Blackpool Business Park, Blackpool
- Suitable for commercial development - STPP
- Fronts onto Amy Johnson Way
- Enterprise Zone benefits available to occupiers (subject to conditions)
Meetings are available with the land owner who would look at design & build opportunities for prospective owners and tenants.
All enquiries are invited and viewings on site are available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56285332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.