4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mallards, Strumpshaw Road, Brundall
Set in the desirable Broadland village of Brundall just east of Norwich, plot 15, The Eversden offers ideal detached living for the modern family. This property is conveniently located to take advantage of the wide range of facilities in the local area from the world famous Norfolk Broads, restaurants, stores & educational facilities.
Plot 15 benefits from expansive living space with a separate kitchen & utility room, fitted as standard, separate dining room with French doors on to the south west facing rear garden as well as an additional lounge, study and cloakroom.
Upstairs comprises 4 good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from double walk in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
Outside in addition to the desirable rear garden, this property benefits from a single garage and two parking spaces.
Lounge - 5143mm x 3532mm (16'11'' x 11'7'')
Kitchen - 4739mm x 4498mm (15'6'' x 14'9')
Dining Room - 3648mm x 3104mm (12'0'' x 10'2'')
Study - 2211mm x 2145mm (7'3'' x 7'0'')
Master Bedroom - 4562mm x 3608mm (14'11'' x 11'10'')
Bedroom 2 - 4236mm x 3032mm (13'11'' x 9'11'')
Bedroom 3 - 4235mm x 2992m (13'11'' x 9'8'')
Bedroom 4 - 3607mm x 3032mm (11'10'' x 9'10'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen units, work surface / upstands*
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with Monobloc tap to kitchen
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer
- Stainless steel electric oven, hood and gas hob
- Opaque glass splashback behind the hob
- Choice of wall tiles to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom*
- 2 year Kier Living Customer Care
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Sales office open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm, 01603 717084.
(Please note that photos are of the Eversden view home on the development)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.