2 bedroom terraced house for saleTottington Road, Bury, Lancs, BL8 1TA
- Mid terraced property
- Well presented throughout
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating/Double glazing
- Security alarm
- Rear patio garden
- Vacant possession
- Ideal ftb or investment purchase
JH Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented mid stone terraced property located within the popular area of Tottington, close to local amenities, schools and transport links to Bury Town centre. Internal viewing of the property is essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer. Benefitting from gas fired central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear patio garden, the property is offered with vacant possession and no forward chain. The property offers an excellent first time buyer or rental investment opportunity.
From our Tottington office, proceed along Bury Road which then becomes Tottington Road. The property is located on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56285836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 349072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JH Sales and Lettings, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.