Light Industrial for saleINDUSTRIAL UNIT, WAKEFIELD ROAD, BISPHAM, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY2
334 sq. m.
- 3,595 sq ft (334 sq m)
- LOCATED IN NORTH BLACKPOOL
- UNIT GIA: 334 SQ M, WITH 110 SQ M MEZZANINE
- TOTAL SITE AREA APPROX 0.5 ACRES
- SECURE EXTERNAL YARD AREAS
- POSSIBLE FUTURE REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL STPP
- CLOSE TO BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE AND AMOUNDERNESS WAY
This detached industrial unit occupies a position on Wakefield Road, which is a cul-de-sac road accessed off Ashfield Road. Ashfield Road can be accessed off Bristol Avenue which connects with Bispham Road (A587) providing ease of commuting throughout Blackpool. The unit is situated close to other industrial areas and estates to include Moor Park Industrial Estate. Ashfield Road and surrounding areas provide a selection of local shops and amenities.
The unit itself benefits from a mezzanine floor and larger than average yard area. There is potential for future redevelopment of the site subject to planning permission.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56287153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.