3 bedroom house for saleHolly Bush Lane, Priors Marston, Southam
- Semi-detached cottage
- Two bedrooms & Dressing room
- Large reception hall
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Sitting Room & Kitchen
- Several outbuildings
- Rear garden
- Several parking spaces
- No upper chain
- Energy Rating D.
Full descriptionOffered with no upper chain, this lovely semi detached cottage is located in the sought after village of Priors Marston. Built around the 1990’s, this cottage with outbuildings is one not to miss! Boasting a large Kitchen/Diner, two further reception rooms,utility and cloakroom downstairs. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, family bathroom and further dressing room/study.
With parking, a private enclosed rear garden containing a stable, workshop( with power and water ) and home Office( with power ) Viewing is highly recommended!
Priors Marston - Priors Marston is a pretty Warwickshire village with parish church, Primar y school , post office, public house - The holy bush, village hall , sports club. Etc. With shopping at Southam ( approx. 5 miles) and the market town of Daventry ( approx. 7 miles ) , Rugby, Leamington spa and Banbury are also close by.
Entrance - Enter via a door with glazed inset and wooden windows either side., into hallway.
Hallway - 4.98m x 3.76m (16'4" x 12'4") - x 4.73 max
Ceiling spotlights. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Storage cupboard with shelving. Flagstone flooring. Wooden French doors leading out to a patio area. Glazed wooden door to Sitting room.
Sitting Room - 3.82 x 5.90 (12'6" x 19'4") - Two wooden windows to front aspect. Window to rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Exposed beam. Brick fire with log burner and tiled hearth. Radiator. Television and telephone points.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 5.86 x 5.26 (19'2" x 17'3") - A range of wall and base units with wooden work top above. Butler sink. Space for Range cooker. Central island with work top and storage cupboard underneath. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Ceiling spotlights. Flagstone flooring. Wooden window to rear. Wooden French doors to rear. Door to Utility Room.
Utility Room - 2.29 x 2.90 (7'6" x 9'6" ) - Wooden window to rear aspect. Replaced wooden door to rear. Flagstone flooring. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to cloakroom.
Cloakroom - 1.85 x 1.17 (6'0" x 3'10") - Suite comprising: High level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Ceiling extractor fan. Flagstone flooring.
First Floor Landing - 8.15m x 2.06m (26'9" x 6'9" ) - narrowing to 0.91m
Replaced carpets. Long landing with built-in double storage cupboard. Loft hatch. Wall lights. Smoke detector. Archway to inner hallway.
Inner Hallway - 0.87 x 2.33 (2'10" x 7'7" ) -
Bedroom One - 4.50 x 4.37 (14'9" x 14'4") - Wooden window to rear aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Large built-in storage cupboard. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Dressing Room/Study - 2.14 x 2.98 (7'0" x 9'9" ) - Velux window to rear aspect. Eaves storage.
Bathroom - 3.44 x 2.77 (11'3" x 9'1") - Suite comprising: Shower cubicle, coupled WC and panelled bath with tap attachment and pedestal wash hand basin. Half height tiling. Ceiling spotlights. Velux window to rear. Lino flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.38 x 3.82 (14'4" x 12'6") - Window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three - 2.98 x 2.19 (9'9" x 7'2") - Wooden window to side aspect. Telephone and television points. Radiator.
Outside Front - The property is accessed across the car park of the public house, "The Holly Bush Inn". Parking to the side for two vehicles. A walkway from the parking spaces to the front of property .
Outside Rear - Large patio area. Lawned area with raised beds. Access to the side of the property.
Storage Work Shop - 3.37 x 1.80 (11'0" x 5'10") - Window. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Power and lighting connected.
Second Work Shop/Tack Room - 3.61 x 3.52 (11'10" x 11'6") - Stable door. Lighting connected.
Third Work Shop - 3.35 x 3.58 (10'11" x 11'8") - Personal door to what used to be the tack room.Power and lighting. ( This would make a great home office)
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - Daventry District Council Lodge Road Daventry Tel: 01327 871100
Council Tax Band - BANDING D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 316880.
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
Floorplan Dav - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56287573.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26532982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Daventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.