3 bedroom apartment for saleCharles House, 385 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W14
- Modern, High- Spec Development in Kensington
- Stunning Three Bedroom Property
- Underground Parking Available
- Access to Gym and Leisure Facilities
- 24hr Concierge and Security Service
- Available To Rent Now
A stunning three bedroom property set on the fifth floor of Charles House in the stunning 375 Kensington High Street development. This three bedroom property benefits from underfloor heating, modern and high spec kitchen and built in wardrobe space. The property has stunning views over Kensington and beyond from the private balcony. As a resident in Charles House you have access to leisure facilities such as the gym, pool, spa and private cinema along with 24hr security and concierge service. The property is available now with flexible furnishing.
JLL will make an initial one-off tenancy agreement charge of £240 per tenancy plus £60 referencing charge per tenant. A minimum of six weeks' rent will be required as deposit for all properties. For further details of our services and charges please visit jll.co.uk/residential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56287762.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KHL150006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.