1 bedroom apartment for salePrimrose Gardens, NW3
Under Offer £599,950
- Stunning Newly Refurbished Apartment
- 17' Reception Room
- Spacious 16' Double Bedroom
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Rewired, Re plumbed & New Boiler
- New Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent decorative condition
A bright and airy newly refurbished, one bedroom apartment set on the top floor (third) of this attractive double fronted Victorian end of terrace red brick house. The apartment provides a charming 17' reception room with balcony boasting peaceful garden views, 16' bedroom, separate kitchen and bathroom.The apartment provides approximately 533 square feet of accommodation and has been tastefully refurbished, to include: new kitchen, bathroom, carpets, double glazed windows as well as being completely rewired, re plumbed and new boiler installed. Ideally located within this delightful garden street being just a short stroll from Belsize Park underground station and the popular cafes, shops and restaurants of both England's Lane and Haverstock Hill.
Bedroom 1 - 16' x 12'4 -
Reception 1 - 17'8 x 10'6 -
Kitchen - 11'5 x 5'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56287939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26533069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleigh Residential, Belsize Grove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.