1 bedroom flat for saleIslingword Street, Brighton
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Converted Apartments
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Desirable location
A SPACIOUS BASEMENT FLAT situated in the extremely sought after area of Hanover, Brighton. This property benefits from free on street parking, 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM, modern fitted bathroom, beautiful separate fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge with patio doors overlooking the rear garden.
This beautiful and spacious basement flat is situated in the desirable location of Hanover, a prime location for access to Brighton's lively City Centre. The flat is well located for public transport links with local bus routes and Brighton mainline train station within easy reach - giving access across the City and to nearby destinations such as Brighton and Sussex Universities and Brighton seafront.
The flat itself is well presented throughout and comprises: 1 double bedroom, modern bathroom, a separate fitted kitchen and a lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden.
The garden area is a great size, creating an ideal setting for entertaining guests and enjoying the sunshine.
** Viewing are encouraged - This is a fantastic purchase for first time buyers and investors alike.
Lounge 16' 3" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.95m Max x 3.28m Max )
Kitchen 11' 6" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 3.51m Max x 1.98m Max )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.28m Max x 2.79m Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56288302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.