3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlderson Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £50,000
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED BATHROOM/WC
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
GENEROUS SIZED THREE STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Nicely appointed with Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing. Offering 3 Double sized Bedrooms with 2 Separate Reception Rooms. VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
GENEROUS SIZED THREE STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Nicely appointed with Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing, refitted Kitchen with latest style high gloss range of base and eye level cabinets with built in cooking appliances and generous sized Bathroom/WC with white four piece suite including corner panelled bath and corner shower cubicle. Offering 3 Double sized Bedrooms with 2 Separate Reception Rooms. VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
UPVC panelled entrance door with oval leaded opaque Double Glazed insert, coved cornicing, panelled inner door leading to;
feature archway with detailed mouldings, coved cornicing, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 24' x 13' 9" narrowing to 9' 6" (into angled bay window) ( 7.32m x 4.19m narrowing to 2.90m (into angled bay window) )
feature opening dividing Lounge from Dining Area, latest style flooring, twin ceiling mouldings, coved cornicing, TV point, wall light points, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with contrasting high gloss finish roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels, built in oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear yard.
staircase to Second Floor.
Fully Tiled Bathroom/ Wc
generous sized with white four piece suite comprising corner panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, fully tiled walls, matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 17' 8" x 10' 7" ( 5.38m x 3.23m )
feature slate fire surround with cast iron insert, 2 radiators.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
(into alcove and built in cupboard) feature slate fireplace with cast iron insert, radiator.
window to rear.
Bedroom 1 19' x 16' 4" ( 5.79m x 4.98m )
(into alcoves, maximum floor area, plus Dormer window to front) exposed painted 'tongue and groove' floorboards, part vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Yard To Rear
Palisade To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56288308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.