3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Watlings, Scarning, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom Linked-Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this spacious 3 bedroom linked-detached family home, located within Old Scarning village. The property further boasts 2 reception rooms, ground floor cloakroom, front and rear gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is essential.
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom linked-detached home, positioned in this popular area of Old Scarning. The property further boasts well-tended gardens, off-road parking and a single garage.
Internal viewing is essential.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' ( 4.37m x 3.96m )
Fireplace with decorative surround and hearth, radiator, television point, double glazed window to the front aspect, double doors opening to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Radiator, double glazed external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in oven and induction hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect, external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, part tiled walls, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a driveway providing off-road parking and access to the single garage.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, fully enclosed by panelled fencing and a brick wall.
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden.
Old Scarning is located 2 miles west of the bustling market town of Dereham and 17 miles west of the City of Norwich, on the old turnpike road between Dereham and Swaffham. Within the village there is a Parish Church, primary school and a village hall that is used on a regular basis, by a very diverse group of users including Parish Council meetings, Church and community fund raising events, family parties, art groups, poultry club and Tai Chi classes to name a few. There are also two playing fields in Scarning, one behind the village hall, which has an adventure play area, two tennis courts and a bowling green and a newer playing field on the Water Meadows behind the Drayton Hall Estate, which features two football goals, an adventure play area and smaller children's play equipment.
Leave Dereham via Swaffham Road and continue until reaching Old Scarning village. Take the first left hand turn onto Shipdham Lane and then take the first right hand turn into Park Lane. Take the next right hand turn into The Watlings and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56288335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.