3 bedroom detached house for saleWheatfield, Leybourne, West Malling, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached family house
- Enjoy the luxury of an en-suite shower room
- Glorious sunny garden
- Quiet Close in a lovely location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
Forget those stressful chain worries and delays when you buy this house, as it is offered for sale with no forward chain making a simple and potentially quick purchase for the buyer who just wants to get on and buy a home. It is always great to have further potential; you could convert the integral garage into more accommodation which is becoming more popular today, creating a fourth bedroom, study to work from home or playroom for children perhaps (subject to consents).Anyone who has owned a home before will recognise the value of a sunny back garden and here the private garden faces the right way for getting plenty of warm sunshine throughout the day and is ideal for children to play safely in full view from the house; perfect for parties and barbecues too.It is an easy and pleasant walk over to Little Market Row where you will find a local everyday shop, a hairdresser, a doctors’ surgery, community centre, nursery and a family friendly pub. The highly regarded Leybourne primary school is easily accessible too. From here it is easy to catch a train at West Malling or alternatively you can hop on the M20 at junction 4 if you prefer the road network for your travel; the choice is yours.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 12'8 x 11'1 (3.86m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 10'1 x 9'5 (3.08m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 9'5 x 9'1 (2.87m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 (3.99m) x 9'6 (2.90m) narrowing to 7'0 into fitted wardrobes (2.14m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'6 x 9'4 (2.90m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 6'3 (3.00m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56289010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.