4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormanby Road, SCUNTHORPE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £180,000-£200,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Lounge / Dining Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Room & Utility
- Family bathroom & Cloakroom
- Low maintenance Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Residential Location near Amenities
Guide Price: £180,000-£200,000. Located in this Central area of Scunthorpe near the Town Centre with access to schools and amenities.This FOUR bed Semi Detached House offered SPACIOUS FAMILY living, externally offering Low Maintenance gardens, ENCLOSED to rear and OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing Advised.
Excellent central location close to town centre and schools.
Double glazed door to front.
Single glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 27' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 8.26m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors, gas fire, radiator, TV point, coving, colonial door.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 26' x 10' 4" ( 7.92m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, part tiling, work surfaces, radiator, coving, tiled flooring, colonial door.
Work surfaces, tiling, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear, door leading into cloakroom.
Suite offering a wc and wash hand basin. Tiling, coving, double glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" into bay x 15' 11" max ( 4.09m into bay x 4.85m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece bathroom suite offering a wash hand basin, WC and bath with mixer tap. Full tiling, towel radiator, cushion flooring, cupboard, double glazed window to rear elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Enclose low maintenance paved garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56289829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.