4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBurgh Old Road, Skegness
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Beds, Detached Bungalow in 'Tucked' away Position
- 18' Kitchen/Diner + Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Master Suite, Having a Range of Fitted Furniture
- Family Bathroom With Corner Bath + Separate Shower
- Good Sized Plot, Parking For A Number Of Vehicles + Attached Garage
Individually designed 4 Bed Detached Bugalow in a 'tucked away' position, accessed via a Private Driveway, enjoying 'Wraparound' Gardens to all sides. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate both the size and quality of accommodation being offered for sale.
Great sized Detached bungalow having been individually designed by the current owner, enjoying a' tucked away' location via a Private Driveway, an internal viewing of which is utterly essential in order to gain a full appreciation. This super Detached Bungalow offers generously proportioned accommodation which comprises briefly of a 15' Lounge, 18' Kitchen / Diner, with a useful utility area & Wc off, 4 Generously proportioned Bedrooms including the Master Bedroom which incorporates extensive fitted bedroom furniture, with the accommodation being completed by an equally well proportioned Family Bathroom, which has a 4 piece suite. Externally the gravelled driveway allows off road parking for numerous vehicles & access to the attached Garage with the property enjoying a 'wraparound' plot with gardens extending to all sides, predominantly laid to lawn offering a degree of Privacy by way of the fenced enclosures, a true 'oasis' on account of its 'landscaped' style, whilst being located to offer ease of access to Skegness Town Centre & Sea Front, with a wide range of attractions, amenities & facilities closeby. For further details contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Covered Entrance Porch Area
With double glazed front entrance door with leaded side panels, feature flooring, coved ceiling, radiator, dado rail, doors to rooms, cupboard incorporating tank and shelves, further useful Cloak Cupboard and access to Loft.
Lounge 15' max. x 15' ( 4.57m max. x 4.57m )
With double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire inset into a feature surround and hearth (if required, the vendor informs us that this fire could be used on an open fire basis) and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 18' 7" x 12' 10" ( 5.66m x 3.91m )
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps over, feature flooring, double glazed French doors allowing access into the Garden Area with leaded double glazed side panels, two double glazed leaded windows, allows for a dual aspect and an abundance of natural light, radiator, coved ceiling, corner shelf units, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, integrated gas hob with extractor over, integrated plate rack and wine rack and a range of glass fronted cabinets in a dresser unit style arrangement with integrated lighting in a number of units. Space for Dining Table and associated furniture. Access into:
With a wall mounted boiler, a range of base units, sink with taps over, space and plumbing for appliances, tiled splashbacks, worktops, radiator and door to;
With wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled splashbacks and extractor.
Bedroom 1 (Master) 16' 9" x 11' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.63m )
Comprising of a comprehensive range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table, shelving and drawers, double glazed leaded window overlooking the Garden, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.30m x 4.22m )
With double glazed leaded window overlooking the Garden, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
With double glazed leaded window overlooking the Garden, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' x 10' 10" max. narrowing to 8' 8" min. ( 2.74m x 3.30m max. narrowing to 2.64m min. )
With double glazed leaded window overlooking Garden, radiator and coved ceiling.
A well proportioned Bathroom incorporating feature flooring, being fitted with a 4 piece suite comprising of a panelled corner bath with shower mixer taps over, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a separate corner shower cubicle, which is incorporated into a recess with tiled splashbacks, double glazed leaded opaque window to the side, extractor, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
The property is accessed off Burgh Old Road via a gated Private Driveway which is predominately gravelled with fenced boundaries, and leads to further double gates to a gravelled driveway area immediately located adjacent to the Bungalow itself, which provides parking for a number of vehicles and also allows access into the Garage. The property has Gardens to all sides which incorporates lawned areas, paved patio areas for seating, boundaries consisting of hedging fencing and trees, a variety of plant, tree, flower and shrub borders, pathways and outside lighting which, on account of its layout does offer a degree of privacy, being a real 'oasis'.
Garage 17' 9" x 15' 5" ( 5.41m x 4.70m )
With up and over door, double glazed opaque window and double glazed personal access door.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56289880.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.