2 bedroom apartment for saleBenson Street, Liverpool
Sold STC £140,000
- Two Bedroomed Top Floor Penthouse Apartment
- Popular City Centre Location
- Close to all the Amenities and Landmarks of Liverpool City centre
- Stunning Views over the City and Cathedrals
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Two Spacious Bedrooms Master with En suite
- Private parking Space, Lift to all Floors, Stunning City Views
- Inspection Strongly Recommended to Appreciate
The accommodation comprises of security entry system, lift to all floors and parking space. The property comprises hall, open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, it also has 2 bedrooms the master with ensuite and a bathroom. The property also has unobscured views over the city and a PARKING SPACE
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this two bedroomed top floor apartment which is located in a sought after position within Liverpool city centre. The property is located off Mount Pleasant and therefore provides direct access to the extensive facilities and amenities within the city. The property is also close to Liverpool Universities and iconic landmarks including both the Anglican and Metropolitan Cathedrals. This property offers bright and spacious accommodation and also has stunning views over the City, an internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 22' 6" x 15' 4" ( 6.86m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall lights.
Kitchen area: Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, oven, hob with cooker hood over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, part tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, wall heater.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window, radiator, electric wall heater.
Bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56291275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.